Thursday, October 28, 2010

Introduction


On my blog every 1st week I will post a video of freestyle soccer and then either the end of that week or the 2nd week I will try to post a video of myself and my Brother (international student) Guido trying these tricks. . If we can't do them I will Post the bloopers of these attempts. If you guys want me to post videos of certain soccer players, just email me the link or the name of the soccer player. If you can do a trick that you want me to try or to see feel free to post it and I will comment on your blog on what I thought of it and/or if I can try to do it. You guys can add a little side note saying if I should use cleats or my normal shoes. Either way I will try to perform the tricks.

Thanks for taking the time to read this blog
Jacob :P

7 comments:

  1. Hi Jacob,

    I am just sitting down to evaluate everyone's first blog entry. I think I will really enjoy reading your blog. You have chosen a unique idea that should keep readers hooked from week to week.

    I just have a few questions and concerns regarding your blog before you begin:

    - Have you take the time to envision the writing component of your blog? What will this look like?

    - Have you spoken to a parent about posting video clips of you and your brother? (Make sure this is okay or else perhaps I can help you make this a 'private' blog if your parents prefer--just let me know :) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry guys I can't make the video today because I pulled something in my hip:(

    Sorry,
    Jacob:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey jacob how often do you practice your soccer?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every day after school. When it's raining i'll think about it but I usually go out and juggle the soccer ball for 20-30 minutes.

    Jacob:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jacob has failed that trick it was really funny. Who is that guy you were with?

    ReplyDelete